St. Luke's Hospital - Miners Campus
360 West Ruddle Street
Coaldale, PA 18218
Directions to St. Luke's Hospital - Miners Campus
Serving Health Care Needs of Residents in Schuylkill, Carbon and Lower Luzerne Counties
St. Luke's Hospital - Miners Campus is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, 45-bed acute care hospital located in Coaldale, Pennsylvania in Schuylkill County near the Carbon County border. Founded in 1910, the hospital became a member of the nationally recognized St. Luke's University Health Network in 2000 and currently provides health care services to more than 11,000 people annually. Services also include a home health agency and 48-bed skilled nursing facility.
Accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), St. Luke’s Miners Memorial Hospital provides a wide variety of health care services.
St. Luke's Hospital - Miners Campus has the depth and breadth of physicians to serve the needs of our patients. The hospital features 95 physicians representing 24 medical specialties.
Since joining the Network, the hospital has undergone more than $20 million in technical and facility improvements, including:
- New, state-of-the-art Emergency Department (2002)
- New MRI a new Sleep Disorder Center
- Cardiovascular Conditioning Center
- New access road from Rt. 209 directly to the hospital
- The area's first Urgent Care Center (2004)
- Expanded Home Care services, opening a new office in Tamaqua
- Level IV Trauma Center certification (2013)